Shelemiah = "repaid by Jehovah"
1) a son of Bani who put away his foreign wife in the time of Ezra
2) another son of Bani who put away his foreign wife in the time of Ezra
3) father of Hananiah who repaired part of the wall of Jerusalem in
the time of Nehemiah
4) a priest in the time of Nehemiah in charge of the treasury
5) father of Jehucal or Jucal in the time of Zedekiah
6) Levite upon whom the lot for the East Gate fell; in the time of David
6a) also 'Meshelemiah' and 'Shallum'
7) father of Nethaniah and grandfather of Jehudi, who was the messenger
sent to Baruch the scribe of Jeremiah
8) son of Abdeel and one the men commanded by king Jehoiakim of Judah
to seize the prophet Jeremiah and his scribe Baruch
9) father of Irijah, the captain of the guard who arrested Jeremiah