Zadok = "righteous"
1) the high priest, son of Ahitub of the house of Eleazar the son of
Aaron, and 11th in descent from Aaron; joined David after Saul's
death and supported him against Absalom and Adonijah; anointed
Solomon as king
2) a priest, son of Meraioth, father of Meshullam of the house of
Ahitub; apparently a nephew of 1
3) father of Jerusha, the wife of king Uzziah and mother of king
Jotham of Judah
4) son of Baana and repairer of the wall of Jerusalem in the time of
5) son of Immer and repairer of the wall of Jerusalem in the time of
6) a leader of the people in the time of Nehemiah
7) a scribe appointed by Nehemiah as one of the treasurers over the
8) a valiant warrior of the tribe of Benjamin who joined David at
Hebron. Same as 1?