Zerah or Zarah = "rising"
1) a son of Reuel and grandson of Esau, one of the dukes of the Edomites
2) twin brother of Pharez, sons of Judah and Tamar; descendants are
called Zarhites, Ezrahites, and Izrahites
3) son of Simeon; also called 'Zohar'
4) a Gershonite Levite, son of Iddo of Adaiah
5) the Ethiopian or Cushite, invader of Judah in the reign of Asa who
defeated the invaders; probably the same as the Egyptian king
Usarken I, second king of the Egyptian 22nd dynasty or perhaps more
probably Usarken II, his 2nd successor
6) another Edomite leader; possibly same as 1